Saturday, August 6, 2011

New to blogging again.

I used to blog in college and haven't done it since then. Now that I have a one year old son I decided this is probably a good time to start one so I can remember the things that happen daily and have some sort of record of them.

So to start off, Reese is almost 14 months. He has been such a perfect child. I know everyone says that about their children but really, if you have met Reese than I know you agree with me.

When I was pregnant with Reese I had a pretty normal, pleasant pregnancy. I was a little nauseous for about 15 weeks but very little vomiting. When he was born he barely cried. The nurses in the hospital couldn't even get his blood pressure at times because he was such a calm baby.

At about 6 weeks, he began sleeping through the night, most nights about 7 or 8 hours. He only cried when hungry or tired (and I'm not lying).

He is still that way. He is probably the happiest baby alive. Everywhere we go, people say "he is such a happy baby" and he brings happiness to everyone. This makes me think he will be a comedian or actor or some sort of entertainer when he grows up because he feeds off people's attention.

I guess I have babbled enough about him for now, but the best way to introduce me to the blogging world is to describe the most important little person in my life.

Brent and I just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary in July. We have been very blessed with an amazing family and great friends who both constantly supports us. We have had a wonderful 4 years and are learning new things everyday.

We live in Jacksonville and I constantly miss Tallahassee. I don't get there enough.






No comments:

Post a Comment